|"PLUG US IN"|
Now available in 220VAC input for UK and Europe
SuperCharger, SuperCharger Plus, SuperCharger Elite
Thank you for purchasing one of our ACI SUPERCHARGER AUTOMATIC BATTERY CHARGERS. Please read the following information before using your new charger.
SUPERCHARGER is a solid-state battery charger designed to charge your 12-volt battery and maintain and hold it to a full charge. SUPERCHARGERS will keep your battery fully charged and can be plugged in for as long as you want. SUPERCHARGERS will never over charge your battery. Our solid-state technology means you can leave the charger plugged in 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
1. Connect the SUPERCHARGER to the battery.
2. Connect the SUPERCHARGER to an AC outlet The GREEN LED will turn ORANGE.
3. When the LED is ORANGE your battery is charging.
4. When the LED turns GREEN your battery is fully charged. Remember, you can leave SUPERCHARGER on after your battery is fully charged.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Before using any battery charger, read all instructions and caution warnings on the battery you are charging, and the item the battery is being used in.
2. CAUTION - To reduce the risk of injury, charge only 12-volt wet-lead-acid, sealed-lead-acid, gel, and absorbed matt batteries.
3. Do not let the charger get wet.
4. Any use of an attachment not manufactured by ACI IS NOT RECOMMENDED and may result in the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
5.To reduce the risk of damage to the plug and cord, pull the plug only to disconnect the charger.
6. Extension cords should not be used.
7. Do not operate the SUPERCHARGER with a damaged plug or cord.
8. Do not use the SUPERCHARGER if it has been damaged in any way.
9. Do not disassemble SUPERCHARGER.
10. To reduce the risk of electrical shock, always unplug SUPERCHARGER from the outlet and the battery before cleaning or attempting any maintenance.
All design, graphics, concepts, technical and product information remains the sole property of ACI Advanced Chargers.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Unauthorized use of any of the contents and or information on this web site is strictly prohibited.
Send mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2005 ACI Advanced Chargers
Last modified: 07/23/08